The conference agenda features 4 comprehensive tracks taking a deep dive into a broad range of topics focused on the most pressing issues for marketing leaders today:
- Connecting Vision, Strategy and Execution
- Beyond Knowing the Customer: Using Insight to Drive Engagement
- Made to Measure: The Power of Metrics to Improve Marketing
- Secrets of Marketing Mavericks and Masters
- Guest Keynote: Embrace the Shake: Transforming Limitations into
Phil Hansen, Artist and Author
- Guest Keynote: Smart Influence: How You Affect the Decisions, Desires and Opinions of Others: Tali Sharot, Author and Professor, Cognitive Neuroscience
The Solution Showcase at the event will provide exclusive access to some of the world’s leading marketing and digital service providers featuring live demonstrations, face-to-face meetings, and information packed presentations. A listing of current exhibitors is available on the Exhibitor Directory.
Join the discussion on social media using #GartnerDMC.
Our unmatched combination of expert-led, practitioner-sourced and data-driven research steers clients toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. We’re trusted as an objective resource and critical partner by more than 12,000 organizations in more than 100 countries—across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size.
To learn more about how we help decision makers fuel the future of business, visit www.gartner.com.
Christy Pettey, 408-709-8220
"Safe Harbor" Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: Statements in this press release regarding Gartner's business which are not historical facts are "forward-looking statements" that involve risks and uncertainties. For a discussion of such risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements, see "Risk Factors" in the Company's Annual Report or Form 10-K for the most recently ended fiscal year.